MegaFit, é um afrodisíaco 100% Natural, extremamente potente que foi...
J-Lube é um pó branco ideal para fazer um lubrificante à base de água...
REGALO GRATUITO PER ORDINI SOPRA 25 € (SOLO IN PRODOTTI)
LUBRIFIST é um lubrificante para ser usado na zona anal, com...
Caixa de preservativos com 144 unidades. Preservativos em latex de alta...
Descrizioni: Originale. Composizione: Nitriti Isopropilico. Contenuto: 9ml.
Le sostanze afrodisiache che sprigiona vi permetteranno vette sessuali...
Lubrificante especialmente concebido para os amantes do sexo anal. A sua...
SEXYDAM sono barriere orali, spesso chiamate dighe, che riducono il...
Gel lubrificante compatibile con preservativi a base di acqua per uso...
Scatola di 144 preservativi in lattice naturale della più alta qualità...
Scatola di 144 preservativi in lattice naturale XL della più alta...
Scatola di 144 preservativi in lattice naturale EXTRA STRONG della più...
ORGASMOSEXSHOP.COM is a website promoted and maintained by SEVWBUSINESS, LDA, a private limited company, register under number 513895485 and with head office in Rua Santa Margarida, Nº 107, R/C 4710-306 Braga – Portugal, destined to the commercialization of goods and services to consumers over the age of 18.
At SEVWBUSINESS we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
This privacy and personal data protection policy is designed to help you understand the practices and conditions under which SEVWBUSINESS collects, uses and stores your personal data.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On our website or through it,
- Through your communications with SEVWBUSINESS via e-mail or other electronic messaging service,
- When you create a user account on the website,
- When you register to receive our newsletters.
All personal data will be kept only during the legally obligatory period, respecting its conservation and the guarantees of secrecy and confidentiality recommended by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with SEVWBUSINESS, we may collect the following data:
- EMAIL ADDRESS – it must be provided if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us through the contact forms and / or receive our newsletters,
- IDENTIFICATION DATA – such as Name, Password, Date of Birth, Phone Number can be requested in contact forms or account registration and used for order processing,
- CUSTOMER HISTORY – namely purchases made, orders status, abandoned carts, complaints, refunds, assigned vouchers, exchanged messages,
- NAVIGATION DATA – related to the way you use the website, including: IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed,
- DATA ABOUT VISITS TO THE WEBSITE – including cookies, traffic data, logfiles and data or communication resources used by you when accessing our website,
- DATA FOR PROCESSING ORDERS – such as Address, Tax Identification Number, and bank information are necessary for the purpose of sending orders, payment and / or billing.
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with SEVWBUSINESS, your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Customer contact and management,
- Processing, payment and delivery of orders,
- Sending of promotional newsletters (if you have registered for this),
- Improve the browsing experience on the website and prevent the user from having to enter the same information over and over again,
- Analyse traffic and website data to measure the number of users and subsequently make the website easier to use,
- Obtain information for statistical purposes.
Refusal to provide certain data may lead to unavailability of certain services.
In order to guarantee the maximum security and privacy of our customers, the collected data is processed and accessed restrictively by company employees based on the "need to know" criterion and only within the scope of the aforementioned purposes.
In order to comply with our processing and ordering obligations, we may need to share your data with SEVWBUSINESS’s partner organizations, always keeping in mind to sharing only the strictly necessary data with as few organizations as possible.
We may therefore need to share your data with:
- online payment processing companies (e.g. Hipay)
- freight companies (e.g. MRW, Chronopost...)
- e-mail marketing management companies
- consumer reviews companies
- IT offices
- accounting offices
We store your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
This storage period varies according to the data in question as it may be affected by the nature and purpose of the collection. Similarly, certain legal obligations stipulate a specific storage period.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal information.
While data transmission via the Internet or website can not guarantee complete intrusion safety, we and our service providers and business partners make the best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Restricted access to your personal data and only within the scope of the reported purposes,
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data,
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and impede the misuse of your personal data.
The security and protection of your data is also up to you. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. For your safety, please do not share this data with anyone.
In accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection regulations, namely the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act, the user has the following rights:
- RIGHT TO BE INFORMED – you may at any time request additional information about the use we make of your personal data,
- RIGHT OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION OF THE DATA – you can exercise this right directly in your Personal Area on the website,
- RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN / DELETED – you can request the deletion of your data. Please note that we can only delete your personal information if we also exclude your customer account. We may reject a request for change of information if we believe that such change will violate legal requirements or produce misleading information,
- RIGHT TO THE RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING – you may limit the way we use your personal data, for example by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link in our newsletters
- DATA PORTABILITY RIGHT – you may obtain a copy of the personal data you have provided to us directly in your Personal Area on the website,
- RIGHTS RELATED TO AUTOMATIC PROCESSING – By adjusting the settings of your own browser, you can prevent it from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or completely disable cookies.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
If you exercise any of these rights, we will analyse them and respond within 30 days.
To clarify any doubts, exercise the aforementioned rights or comment on our privacy practices, please contact us by the following means:
- EMAIL – email@example.com
- ADDRESS - Rua Santa Margarida, Nº 107, R/C 4710-306 BRAGA – PORTUGAL